Sunday, May 17, 2009

Square Zero

I have been thinking about this for a while……for about 42 seconds now. I think I want to start this blog with a theme based on Supply Chain Management, or to be more accurate some of my thoughts on the subject. I know I am no expert, but this is only a way of sharing my thoughts with you (I am hoping someone would read this…… Now that’s being presumptuous, but it’s good to be a little optimistic whenever you want to start something that’s not well thought out).

Oh! By the way…..don’t expect me to stick to SCM (or any other topic for that matter). I shall wander from topic to topic without any notice or provocation from time to time as my thoughts wander. You have to keep in mind that this is not a serious dissertation on the subject; it’s just a random blog.

“All those who wander are not lost.” - J.R.R Tolkien 

2 comments: